|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 10:57|
A rapidly growing IT Company are seeking a Salesforce Administrator! They have become the preferred supplier in several counties recently, have quadrupled in size over the last two years and have plans to grow further still. A place where hard work and initiative is rewarded with opportunities, this is the perfect place to progress your Salesforce career at such an exciting time for the industry!
Salary: Up to £40K!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the implementation of Salesforce development.
- Running regular reporting and organising order completions and cancellations.
- Supporting customers queries and reporting any training issues.
- Assisting in the development of Salesforce roles and profiles and assisting in the maintenance of end user documentation.
- Performing data restores into a sandbox environment.
- Managing the operational aspects of Salesforce integrated third party products.
- Monitoring of resource utilisation and managing the capacity of Salesforce environment while ensuring no breaks in functionality.
You will be expected to have:
- A degree in a computer science field (or equivalent.)
- 2 years' experience with Salesforce.
- ADM201 certification.
- Development experience within Salesforce (beneficial.)
Apply for this role now by following the link to send Jack Lyons your CV.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce recruitment specialists in the UK, representing Salesforce directly, the partner network and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants, we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in Salesforce recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's