|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2018 17:04|
A London based company are urgently looking for a Salesforce Administrator/Salesforce Configuration Analyst. You will be working directly with their Technical Lead and key stakeholders to help improve and develop their platform. This is a great chance for an experienced Administrator to excel their career!
You will join a Salesforce team of 7 and will be expected to take control of day-day issues from users and assist in some of the exciting projects they have in the pipeline. They can also be very flexible with remote working.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The day to day running of the Salesforce platform and developing customised solutions.
- Daily support and maintenance of the Salesforce instance.
- Working with the Salesforce Technical team to develop project strategies.
You will be expected to have:
- 2-3 years Salesforce experience.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Previous experience in managing multiple, competing demands.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus
West Midlands, England
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum