|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 14:14|
Salesforce Administrator - Global Financial Services - London
A Global Financial Services establishment is looking to recruit a Salesforce Administrator to grow and defend revenues. You will do this by levering valuable market intelligence, strong client relationships, while keeping the strategy and commercial decisions client focused.
Key benefits of this role include a discretionary bonus of up to 20%, season ticket loan, benefits (pension scheme, etc), incentives, great social events, amazing office location, etc.
There is number of requirements you need for this role so if you meet them please apply!
- Continue the maintenance, development, administration, documentation and user training for all Salesforce Systems
- Working with a variety of business units to understand, document and deploy their Salesforce requirements
- The manipulation and preparation of commercial/CRM data to be used in Salesforce and other management reporting tools
- Champion the companies Salesforce strategy
- 2 years experience with Salesforce
- Confident working on large data sets, strong knowledge in excel
- Keen on career progression, due to a high potential of progressing within the following 12 months
- Good understanding of the Salesforce Administrator role/tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management experience
Salary: Up to £45,000
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonus
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Salesforce Administrator
£60000 - £70000 per annum + £8.5k travel allowance + 7% bonus