|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 12:00|
Salesforce Administrator - End User - London - Up to £50k
An market leading end user is looking to recruit a Salesforce Administrator to work in their experienced Salesforce team. You will be working on a large-scale implementation project, providing you with a variety of challenges.
Key benefits of this role include a great opportunity to work with the latest Salesforce tech, career progression opportunities, great project opportunities, great work-life balance, flexible hours, pension, etc.
- Implementation of company-wide tools and processes to improve company performance and communication between teams
- Providing expert knowledge of the Data Management tools related to SFDC (Process Builder, Dataloader, Data Import Wizard)
- Generating reports on the effectiveness of internal processes and tools
- Working with all teams to improve internal communication and streamline workflows related to Salesforce
- Preparing and updating training manuals and holding regular user training sessions on the new processes/initiative/projects in Salesforce
- 2+ Years Salesforce Admin Experience
- Lightning experience
- Experience in Sales or Service Cloud
- Experience implementing and managing department/company-wide initiatives or projects in agile, fast-paced environments
Salary: Up to £50,000
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £50000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Salesforce Administrator
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + + 12% bonus + shares
Salesforce CRM administrator
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum