|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 18:01|
An exciting company who specialise in online teaching courses are looking for a Salesforce Administrator. You will be responsible for the upkeep and enhancements of the commercial stack of a very exciting and fast growing SAAS scale-up!
You will be instrumental in upscaling the B2B business processes and looking after their Saleforce org. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator who is looking to get more coding experience and more exposure to sales operations tools such as Marketo and Zuora.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
- Serving as an Administrator for their Salesforce org
- Monitoring the overall health of their Salesforce environment
- Work closely with Stakeholders and architect solutions to help internal teams.
- Coding using Apex & VisualForce
You will be required to have:
- Strong experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Some experience with coding Salesforce technologies such as Apex or VisualForce
- Experience with Zuora/CPQ (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
Apply now and Jack Lyons will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's