Salesforce Administrator-Dreamforce trip after a years service!
|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator-Dreamforce trip after a years service!|
|Salary:||£31866.00 - £32637.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 10:13|
A leading London based organisation are urgently looking for a Salesforce Administrator. After releasing a product on the app exchange which already has 11,000 users, they are looking to expand their Salesforce team which already sits at 17. This is a fantastic opportunity for Salesforce Administrators to get involved on project work!
You would work on this product as well as with other departments across the organisation. They would also pay for any future certifications you would like to obtain in the future.
- Working with external agencies to analyse their information needs and design and configure new processes for them.
- Assist with the day to day running of the platform.
- Support projects as required.
You will be expected to have:
- At least one years hands on experience with Salesforce
- Experience in providing support to non-technical staff
- A Salesforce Administration certification (desirable)
This is a superb Salesforce Administrator role for a brilliant company. Apply now for a confidential conversation about the opportunity in more detail
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£45000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Up to £65000.00 per annum