Salesforce Administrator - Leading Entertainment Company
|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator - Leading Entertainment Company|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 16:25|
Salesforce Administrator/Analyst Leading company in the Entertainment Industry!
An exciting company in the entertainment industry are looking to bring in a Salesforce Administrator! This company have been going for around 70 years and have dominated their industry.
You will run the day to day Salesforce administrative work and play a huge part on their upcoming projects. This is a really good opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator with 1-2 years experience to get good exposure across the Salesforce Product Suite and on 3rd Party Applications. It would be commutable for anyone in London and they can offer 1-2 days of remote working a week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and delivering Salesforce improvements for internal and external users.
- Managing a roadmap of Salesforce Development.
- Ensuring any development is thoroughly tested and approved before release.
You will be required to have:
- At least 2 years experience with Salesforce.
- An ADM201 Certification (desired but not essential.)
- Strong written and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a brilliant opportunity! Apply now for a confidential chat about this in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's