|Job Title:||Salesforce Architect|
|Salary:||£60000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Byrne|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 11:11|
Salesforce Architect (hands on required) - Salesforce Partner - Remote - Up to £90,000
A fast-growing Salesforce partner who focusses in the Non-profit and commercial businesses sectors are looking to bring in an experienced Salesforce SA to support their clients Pre-Sales and Implementation projects. You'll be the go-to person for the delivery team and will be a key decision maker within the business. This position will also require a hands-on knowledge for designing/developing custom solutions and due to the fact you'll be leading a Salesforce technical team.
The company in question have done incredibly well through the pandemic and are on a current hiring drive which will see a host of Salesforce experts joining the team in the near future. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Salesforce partner with an ambitious path laid out ahead of them.
You'll be provided with a host of key benefits such as a MacBook Pro, funding for personal development e.g. Salesforce training, etc., heavy remote working, working with a host of talented teammates who share a keen passion for Salesforce, private medical, paid time to contribute to non-profit organisations, wellness program, and so on.
If you fit the requirements then please apply!
- Work with clients to develop and deliver different areas of technical solutions
- Good technical knowledge, hands on and solutional
- Lead a Salesforce Development team, providing clear requirements and high-quality delivery
- Provide expertise to come up with complex solutions
- Work on projects through the full lifecycle
- Strong understanding of integration and migration concepts
- Understanding of best Salesforce practices for relevant situations
- 2+ Years of experience in a leadership position (Salesforce related)
- 3+ Years of Salesforce Development experience
- Confident with hands on coding
- Experience in the Non-profit space
- Education Cloud is preferred
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Solution Architect
West Midlands, England
Up to £72000 per annum + + 15% bonus
Salesforce Technical Architect
£90000 - £115000 per annum + bonus and car allowance
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + +15% pension +10% bonus
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£45000 - £55000 per annum