Salesforce Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Salesforce Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 11:18|
Salesforce Business Analyst - Global End User - London
A Global establishment is looking to recruit a Salesforce Business Analyst to work with senior management and Salesforce teams to deliver Salesforce business insights from collected data, etc. They've provided a huge amount of financial backing for their Salesforce system and are looking to continuously adopt/implement new products across the Salesforce suite.
The company, established in the USA, have adapted Salesforce into their business to streamline a variety of areas while also creating the most efficient ways of collecting and delivering data, etc.
Key benefits of this role include the opportunity to join a growing Salesforce team, the opportunity to work on extensive Salesforce tasks, gaining a great deal of Salesforce knowledge and experience, career progression, etc.
This role has several requirements so if you meet them please apply!
- Working with data team regarding business management response to data quality queries and priorities
- Train users as necessary on system functionality and new Salesforce features
- Participate in business-led change management processes
- Identify Salesforce business problems, recommend solutions to those problems that meet organisational needs
- Gather business requirements and translate them into Salesforce changes and enhancements
- Drive Salesforce adoption by assisting in day-to-day support
- Build Salesforce Dashboards and Reports
- Conduct data analysis from Salesforce Dashboards and Reports
- Strong Salesforce Business Analyst or consultant experience
- Experience with Sales Cloud
- Understanding of the native data model, key functionality and limitations of the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce certifications
Salary: Up to £60,000
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's