|Job Title:||Salesforce Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2021 10:29|
A fast-growing Salesforce partner are looking for Salesforce Consultants. This company have gone from strength to strength despite the pandemic and are looking to grow the team with multiple hires. This role can be entirely remote apart when needed on client sites.
They have a very healthy project pipeline with several Salesforce.org projects coming up and so they need someone to come in and hit the ground running. They cover the full Salesforce product suite and you will work in a very experienced delivery team.
There will be limited travel involved for this role with most of their customers being in South East England.
Location: Flexible (in the UK)
Salary: £40,000-£70,000 (depending on experience)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering successful Salesforce projects.
- Working with team members to help them deliver on key metrics.
- Working with their CEO to develop a clear and effective strategy for successful delivery of projects and managed services.
You will be required to have:
- A minimum of 2 years Salesforce experience.
- An ADM201 certification.
- Experience of a Salesforce implementation project.
- Experience in the non-profit sector (nice to have.)
- Strong communication skills.
Apply now by following the link provided!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + + bonus + wellness allowance
Salesforce Data Consultant
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum