|Job Title:||Salesforce Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 11:37|
A leading consultancy for non-profit organisations is recruiting for a Salesforce Consultant to join their expanding team.
Since this company were founded, they have gone from strength to strength and are now massively established in the Salesforce ecosystem. More than 75% of their business comes from referrals due to their excellent reputation. This has led to a huge project pipeline and the need to grow their team.
They have a hugely experienced and qualified team and will invest in your training and qualifications. Unlike a lot of Salesforce partners, they can offer a lot of remote working and limited travel.
- Requirement gathering and converting customers needs into solutions.
- Configure and manage the delivery of solutions.
- Managing relationships with clients
You will be required to have:
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- 1+ years experience in a Salesforce business analysis type role
- A minimum of one Salesforce certification.
- Experience in working with non-profit organisations (highly beneficial).
- Previous experience working in a Salesforce consulting environment (advantageous).
This is a superb Salesforce Consultant role for a brilliant company. Apply now for a confidential chat about the role in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Data Consultant
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salesforce Technical Consultant - Leading UK Salesforce Partner
£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€45000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £45000 per annum