|Job Title:||Salesforce Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to £46000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 16:36|
Salesforce Consultant - Leading Salesforce ISV Partner
A leading Salesforce ISV Partner are looking for a Salesforce Consultant.
Their App which has been a huge success since its release on the Salesforce App Exchange now has over 11,000 users over more than 150 organisations. On the back of this they are looking to grow the current team of 17.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a couple of years experience administering and designing Salesforce systems to get more project experience. They will also pay for Salesforce certifications and support you with any training you want or need.
- Project scoping and demonstrating their product to potential clients.
- Gathering requirements from clients and facilitating customer workshops.
- Project managing developers.
- Managing and supporting projects as required.
You will be expected to have:
- Two years experience administering and designing Salesforce CRM Systems.
- At least one Salesforce certification
- Experience of running workshops for staff at all levels to identify business requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*Unfortunately, this company can't provide sponsorship and so you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Consultant
Salesforce Technical Consultant
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Salesforce Technical Consultant - Leading Salesforce Partner
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€55000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
Salesforce Data Consultant
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum