Salesforce CPQ Consultant
|Job Title:||Salesforce CPQ Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 16:57|
Salesforce CPQ Consultant - Salesforce Global Strategic Partner - Up to £70,000
A Salesforce Global Strategic Partner are looking to recruit a Salesforce CPQ Consultant to join their expanding Salesforce team. You will be required to work across a wide spectrum of industry sectors with clients to transform their business using the Salesforce Platform. More specifically, you will be working closely with Salesforce Functional Consultants to understand client requirements, etc.
The company, a Salesforce Global Strategic Partner, are currently one of Salesforces largest partners and have made a huge impact across the Technology sector.
Key benefits of this role include the chance to work in a variety of Salesforce sector, the opportunity to travel to new locations for different projects, gaining a large amount of experience/knowledge, working on Greenfield projects, working with the latest Salesforce Tech, training and mentoring, Salesforce Certifications, Pension, etc.
This role requires a large travel aspect and would require you to have full mobility, if travel is something that is of interest to you then please apply.
- You'll be working very closely with Salesforce functional consultants to understand the client requirements and developing the solution in Salesforce with a specific focus on Salesforce CPQ solutions
- You'll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools and configuring CPQ solutions, you'll be supported through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you're always at the top of your game
- As a Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ subject matter expert, you will provide expert guidance and strategic direction to their major clients, project teams and Salesforce developers
- Technical consultants also spend time face to face with clients so you'll be provided help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
- Good level of Salesforce Technical experience with an emphasis on Sales/Service/Marketing Clouds
- Experience working on large client or large complex end user projects which involved Salesforce and CPQ
- Salesforce Certified with at least one CPQ Certification from either Salesforce or one of the major ISV's
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce Developers
- Strong functional and configuration knowledge or experience with Salesforce CPQ Solutions with Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) or any other major CPQ vendor to include multiple, successful complex implementations that leverage extensive functions within the CPQ platform
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners such as Apptus, Cloudsense, etc.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Location: Client Site/Remote (Full mobility required)
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce CPQ / SpringCM Developer
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Consultant
Salesforce Technical Consultant
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Salesforce Marketing Cloud