Salesforce CRM administrator
|Job Title:||Salesforce CRM administrator|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2018 09:13|
Salesforce CRM Administrator
A FTSE 250 brokering firm is seeking a Salesforce CRM Administrator to work within the Salesforce CRM team. You will be working with different business units to understand, document and deploy their Salesforce requirements. This is an opportunity to join a company that plays a pivotal role in the world's financial, energy and commodities markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with different business units to understand, document and deploy their Salesforce requirements.
- The maintenance and development of salesforce systems
- End user training
- The manipulation of CRM data to be used in reporting tools.
- Championing Salesforce strategy.
- Creating reports and dashboards.
You will be expected to have:
- 2+ years' experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, including config
- Salesforce Trailhead Badges.
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience with 3rd party applications.
Apply for this role now by following the link to send Jack Lyons your CV and covering letter.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce recruitment specialists in the UK, representing Salesforce directly, the partner network and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants, we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in Salesforce recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's