|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer|
|Salary:||Up to £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 17:00|
Salesforce Developer - Global End User - Up to £75k
A global end user is looking to recruit a Salesforce Developer to join their expanding Salesforce team. You will be required to complete a range of Salesforce projects across the scope including integration projects, etc.
The company, renowned in the financial services sector, is a hugely recognised establishment founded in the United Kingdom and has since achieved worldwide status.
Key benefits of this role include working in an expanding Salesforce team, exposure to the latest Salesforce tech, training and mentoring, great location, pension scheme and private healthcare, social events, etc.
There are numerous requirements for this role so if you fit them please apply.
- Programmatic app development in Sales Cloud
- Good experience with Apex coding + Visualforce development
- Working with different departments to make improvements, etc.
- Improving existing Salesforce processes
- Declarative app development, including custom objects, permissions, process builder, flow
- 2-3 Years of Salesforce experience
- Apex and Visualforce Development experience
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
Salary: Up to £75,000
Location: City of London
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's