|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 16:54|
Salesforce Developer - Central London - Salesforce Platinum Partner
Award winning platinum partner looking to recruit a Salesforce Developer to progress the business in a variety of key areas. As a company who are highly regarded in Salesforce technical consulting, you will be required to work in an environment which is constantly challenging and ever developing.
Key benefits to this Salesforce Developer opportunity include the chance to work with some of the leaders within the Salesforce software, great training and learning opportunities, exposure to the latest Salesforce technology, etc.
Numerous experience is required for this Salesforce Developer role so if you fit the description please apply.
- Supporting key project development tasks, from initial project scoping and solution design through to delivering customised or bespoke solutions
- Occasionally providing support to the service management team with assigned service cases
- The implementation of appropriate functionality after a review and understanding of specifications/solution designs
- Aiding with the gathering of requirements and solution designs which meet the need of the client
- Risks and issues that can affect the project are raised appropriately with the use of set processes
- Experienced in Apex (web services, batch processing, triggers, classes) and Visualforce/Lightening development skills
- A strong background and experience in Object Orientated Programming such as Java or .Net
- Previous experience with integrations using SOAP or REST
- Data migration tool experience such as Salesforce Platform, Jitterbit, etc.
- Experience in Service Cloud and Sales Cloud - exposure to Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein, CPQ, etc. is highly desirable.
- Ability to work well in a team and work to project deadlines
Salary - £55,000 - £65,000
Location - London
Duration - Permanent
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's