|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £90000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2019 12:01|
An exciting start-up company who have been given millions in investment are looking for Salesforce Developers! Since this company were founded in 2011 they have gone from strength to strength and their concept is already used in more than 80 companies and by more than 8000 organisations.
In their London office they currently sit at 30 strong and are looking to go to 50 by the end of the year. You will be one of several key hires as they look to expand their UK team with outstanding Salesforce talent. They can offer flexible and remote working if needed and a very competitive salary.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Configuring and customising the Salesforce platform based on business requirements
- Technical documentation
- Integrating Salesforce to other applications
- Understanding business requirements and helping deliver projects.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with Saleforce
- Hands on experience with Apex and Visualforce
- A Salesforce Developer certification (Dev 401)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a superb Salesforce Developer role for a brilliant company. Apply now for a confidential conversation about the opportunity in more detail
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £80000 per annum
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£45000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
£50000 - £70000.00 per annum + heavy remote working
£70000 - £90000.00 per annum + 10% bonus