|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + 20% bonus + Equity|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2017 16:09|
Global consultancy to 85 of the top 100 leading asset and wealth management organisations, seeks multiple Salesforce Developers to aid their increased demand for Salesforce knowledge on a number of their projects. This is a great time to join an organisation who have just opened their 8th office and are now being offered to the public for the first time in their 14 year existence.
You will be charged with designing and developing, tailored technical Salesforce solutions to financial services companies, notoriously lagging in technology advancements - you will have an outstanding opportunity to change mindsets and behaviours of non tech-savvy individuals. The quality and variety of work is unrivalled, whilst there will be immediate opportunities for management, overseas secondment and utilisation of a generous training budget (Salesforce certifications etc).
The successful Salesforce Developer(s) will have:
- 2+ years commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Extensive Salesforce configuration and development capabilities: workflows, formula fields, sharing rules, APEX, Visualforce etc.
- Integrated Salesforce with back offices systems using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - you will be regularly liaising with clients and senior stakeholders.
Location: Central London (some travel required)
Salary: Up to £60,000 + 20% bonus + Equity + £5,000 Training Budget + £3,000 Commuting Allowance
Keen to hear more? If so, please contact Zak Harvey on the details provided!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's