|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 17:48|
Senior Salesforce Developer
A leading provider of Salesforce solutions across Europe are looking to grow their team with Salesforce Developers!
This company are a platinum partner and cover the full Salesforce product suite. Although they have customers in the UK, mainland Europe and the US there will minimal travel involved with this role. You will work in a very experienced team and they will provide you with any training you want or need and sponsor any certifications you want.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing Salesforce platforms for their clients.
- Technical ownership of deliverables and proposing solutions.
- Managing stakeholders
- Working with a SCRUM master/Technical Engagement Manager to efficiently deliver projects.
You will be required to have
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Salesforce Devloper
- Apex & lightning experience
- Experience with VisualForce (highly desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- A minimum of one Salesforce certification
This is a superb Salesforce Developer role for a brilliant company. Apply now for a confidential chat about the role in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£45000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Up to £90000 per annum
£70000 - £90000.00 per annum + 10% bonus
US$115000.00 - US$135000.00 per annum + Bonus