Salesforce Developer - Dublin
|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€70000 - €80000.00 per annum + Sign on bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2021 15:44|
A leading Dublin based Salesforce consultancy are looking to grow their team with Senior Salesforce Developers! Due to incredible growth and customer demand they are looking for talented individuals to join an exciting team.
This company are a platinum partner and cover the full Salesforce product suite. Although they have customers in the UK, mainland Europe and the US there will minimal travel involved with this role. You will work in a very experienced team and they will provide you with any training you want or need and sponsor Salesforce certifications.
This is a great opportunity for someone with around 18 months experience as a Salesforce Developer to work on huge projects!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing Salesforce platforms for their clients.
- Technical ownership of deliverables and proposing solutions.
- Providing reliable estimates for work to business stakeholders
- Working with a SCRUM Master/Technical Engagement Manager to efficiently deliver projects.
You will be required to have:
- A minimum of 18 months experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Apex & lightning experience
- Experience with VisualForce (highly desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- A minimum of one Salesforce certification
Apply now for a confidential chat about this in more detail!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Developer - London
£55000 - £80000 per annum
Senior Salesforce Developer
£70000 - £80000 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum + +12% bonus