Salesforce Developer (Jnr, Mid and Snr. Level)
|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer (Jnr, Mid and Snr. Level)|
|Location:||El Segundo, California|
|Salary:||US$90000.00 - US$135000.00 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Max Fronicke|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 18:25|
Salesforce Developers - (Jnr, Mid and Snr. Level) - Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to accelerate your Salesforce career to the next level and join a high-performing team with a Glassdoor rating above 4.5?
Due to continued success and growth of the organisation, my client has openings for 2 Salesforce Developers on a FTE basis, to be located in their Los Angeles office, near LAX.
What you will need?
- Minimum of 2 years developing on the Salesforce platform - APEX, Visualforce and Lightning
- Both a strong technical background and business process knowledge within sales, marketing and operations
- Be a true team player and enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Experienced with SQL and database modelling
- Excellent client-facing skills to be utilised during requirements gathering, scoping sessions, UAT and user adoption training
- Ability to write test classes for code coverage and deployment
- Strong UI design development experience using Visualforce Pages and Components
- Proficient in Salesforce Configuration features like Workflow Rules Process Builder Approval Processes Customer Objects Fields and Relationships Reports Dashboards
- Understanding of Salesforce Data Security using Profiles Permission Sets Sharing Rule
- Strong analytical ability to analyze estimate and solution requirement
- Strong in verbal and email communication
- Salesforce Developer Certifications preferred
- Nice to have Any Experience in Salesforce AppExchange Apps
We are open to speaking with Salesforce developers that are interested in relocating to Los Angeles, however at this time the client is not able to provide any visa sponsorship.
Please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's