Salesforce DevOps Consultant
|Job Title:||Salesforce DevOps Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tom Francis|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 09:44|
I'm currently working with a recognised, award-winning company who are undergoing a new Salesforce programme.
They are looking to bring on board a Salesforce Consultant with DevOps(CI, CD) experience.
- Technical Skills: Salesforce Metadata Knowledge, Deployment Tools, JIRA Administration Skills, Apex design, SFDX CLI scripting
- Business Experience: 5+ years corporate/client-facing experience
- Communication Skills: Able to explain technical detail to business, confident to present to groups
- Problem-solving skills: Able to perform technical reviews and make recommendations
You will need to know the following:
- The difference between force data bulk and force data retrieve
- How to connect Jira to a version source control repository
- How to the release scripts, how would you schedule the script using various tools
- What is a scratch org and the difference between a scratch org or a permanent sandbox environment?
- What is the metadata API? Would you retrieve record data using the metadata API?
- Various Custom Objects metadata type Sub-Components
- Experience with GIT Pool Requests
- How to retrieve profiles Salesforce DX?
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + + bonus + wellness allowance
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
£50000 - £70000 per annum
Senior Salesforce Consultant
City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + (Pro rata)
Salesforce Data Consultant
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum