Salesforce Product Owner
|Job Title:||Salesforce Product Owner|
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 per annum + 20% pension + shares + bonus + car|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 09:14|
One of Europe's largest asset managers, seeking to establish their digital enablement strategy requires a Salesforce Product Owner to head up their Salesforce Centre of Excellence. Over the last 40 years, this organisation has prided itself on the services and solutions it provides to its clients; the Salesforce Centre of Excellence will aim to improve customer interaction through an innovative, integrated digital environment.
To Support this transformation across the institutional and retail businesses, you will be expected to own a team managing 3 Salesforce orgs and lead a number of key Salesforce projects including: digital marketing (mass email, social media etc), Salesforce Classic to Lightning, Analytics tools implementation etc.
Salary - £75-90k basic, 20% pension, bonus, shares, car allowance
Duration - Permanent
Location - Central London
- Define and deliver the organisations Salesforce and digital solutions strategy.
- Manage 3 Salesforce instances across the UK, US and Asia, supporting sales targets and providing excellent customer service.
- Work closely with Marketing, IT, Sales and Client teams to understand business needs and define new functionality that facilitates enhanced solutions.
- Improve interactions and engagements with internal and external audiences.
- Manage and develop the existing team, whilst also growing the Salesforce Centre of excellence.
The successful candidate will be expected to have:
- Experience designing, developing and delivering Salesforce solutions.
- Solid technical knowledge of Salesforce, its functionality, development capabilities and associated technologies.
- A strong understanding of asset management - knowledge of their client channels, compliance and risk etc.
- Broad intelligence around marketing automation and analytic tools.
- Previously managed third parties and onshore developers.
- A self-starter attitude - someone who is used to getting things up and running by themselves.
Interested to hear more?! If so, please apply via the details provided.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£60000 - £70000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Salesforce Functional Consultant
£55000 - £75000 per annum