Salesforce Product Owner
|Job Title:||Salesforce Product Owner|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + 12% flex bens + 10% bonus|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 18:29|
A financial services organisation with 600+ users is seeking a Salesforce Product Owner to define the strategy and roadmap for Salesforce. You'll be tasked with driving forward the delivery of key projects and Salesforce enhancements.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Championing Salesforce internally and owning the strategy and roadmap.
- Lead a team to deliver high quality products.
- Elicit requirements for new Salesforce projects and enhanced functionality.
- Monitor and process requests from the business.
- Work with executive stakeholders to agree priorities/roadmaps.
You will be expected to have:
- 2+ years Salesforce experience.
- Understanding of financial services/regulation and complex business processes.
- A strong analytical background.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salesforce certifications (desirable).
Role: Salesforce Product Owner
Location: City of London
Salary: Up to £60,000 + 12% flexible benefits + 10% bonus
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to the details provided and Zak Harvey will be in touch shortly.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce recruitment specialists in the UK, representing Salesforce directly, the partner network and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants, we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in Salesforce recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's