Salesforce Project Manager
|Job Title:||Salesforce Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 09:38|
A growing Salesforce Platinum Partner company are looking to recruit a Salesforce Project Manager to further progress the company. You will be required to oversee all projects on an end to end lifecycle while having a team at your disposal.
As a company that has achieved Salesforce Platinum Partnership in record time since their formation in 2015, their progression has been further increased by hiring professionals from companies such as Accenture, Cognizant and Deloitte.
Key benefits to this Salesforce Project Manager role include an exciting opportunity to work with an increasingly developing company, working from home every Friday, the chance to lead both on shore and off shore teams, exposure to the latest Salesforce technology, Networking events, rooftop bar, free beer, etc.
A variety of experience is required for this Salesforce Project Manager role so if you meet the requirements then please apply.
- Managing full project lifecycles with the implementation of Salesforce from initial conception to roll out.
- The delivery of global and domestic projects.
- Managing both on-shore and off-shore teams throughout the project.
- Keeping control of a variety of areas, e.g. resources, budgetary, and risk control.
- Plan and provide a clear set of requirements for the current and future period.
You will be expected to have:
- A University Degree, preferably in a management, business or technical field.
- 5+ years' experience with implementing enterprise applications such as CRM, ERP or HRMS with a solid track record of success.
- Great skill in structured problem solving and analytics.
- Prior experience in the running of several projects of business system improvements.
- Previous experience in the consulting and management of projects.
- Salesforce Certifications
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's