Salesforce Project Manager - Los Angeles and New York City
|Job Title:||Salesforce Project Manager - Los Angeles and New York City|
|Location:||Los Angeles County, California|
|Salary:||US$145000.00 - US$165000.00 per annum + 401K, Healthcare Insurances|
|Contact Name:||Max Fronicke|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 19:49|
Lawrence Harvey are Partnering with a very exciting Consulting Organisation that are looking for Salesforce Project Managers to be based in both Los Angeles and New York.
The Partner is a consulting and technology firm that is helping the Media and Entertainment Industry come into the digital age by automating their Sales and Marketing processes, and enhancing consumer facing sites like iTunes, Hulu and Netflix.
The Salesforce Project Manager in this role should expect to engage in activity such as different types of consulting projects ranging from the formulation and analysis of business, process, and organizational strategies through the implementation of recommendations and PMO establishment. The methodologies will range depending on client preference. The team member will lead both small and large teams consisting of other team members and client resources and will be expected to facilitate sessions across the executive levels of client organization exceptional talent within the firm.
If you are looking to be part of a company, that is one of the fastest growing Management Consultancies in America and changing the way businesses utilise Salesforce.com then please reach out and apply to the position.
- 5+ years Project Management experience most experience with a large (e.g. Accenture, Deloitte, Slalom, EY, PWC, Capgemini) consulting company
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience and at least 4 full lifecycle Salesforce implementations of either Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Force.com required
- At least 4-6 years managing process/organization/strategy/SDLC/Implementation-based projects
- Aptitude building and managing to project plans and reporting status to clients and internal teams
- Experience with project planning, including tasks, budgeting, and resource allocation and balancing
- Experience managing teams through client-facing activities such as requirements gathering, stakeholder workshops, and deliverable review/approval sessions
- Expert in Salesforce configuration (declarative), development and administration skills.
- Experience in Lightning, Apex, VisualForce, Integrations using APIs and deploying and managing environments
- Experience in workflows (Flow, Process Builder, etc), approval flows and email templates
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration, or other related fields
- Exceptional communication skills
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Project manager
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£45000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Up to £90000 per annum
£70000 - £90000.00 per annum + 10% bonus