Salesforce Solution Architect - 60/70% Remote
|Job Title:||Salesforce Solution Architect - 60/70% Remote|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 13:56|
Salesforce Solution Architect - Salesforce Gold Partner - Up to £120k + 10% bonus - 60/70% Remote (Full Mobility required)
A Salesforce Gold Partner is looking to recruit a Salesforce Solution Architect to lead projects through the requirements and solution design phases. You will be responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements, etc.
The company, a global Salesforce Gold partner, have worked with industry leading brands in a variety of sectors. The reputation they have built in the Salesforce sector is of the highest calibre helping to give you the chance to work on some of the best Salesforce projects available.
Key benefits of this role are the chance to work on industry leading Salesforce projects, great salary + bonus scheme, continuous growth and development, the opportunity to work 60/70% remote, pension scheme, etc.
You will need to have full mobility as you will be working from client site when not remote.
- Meet business requirements
- Fulfil user stories
- Leading a team of resources through the build, test, and development phases
- Lead the full-cycle of the software development environment
- Detailed design of enterprise-level Salesforce and related Technology projects from inception through production support
- Provide industry best practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders and identifying areas of product growth
- Must be willing to travel
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions
- 5+ years Salesforce experience
- Several Salesforce Certifications
- Great oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams
Salary: £80,000 - £120,000 + 10% bonus
Location: Remote/Full mobility
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics 365 Solution Architect - London
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £70000 per annum + pension, flexible working etc
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Salesforce Developer
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Salesforce Developer - London
£55000 - £80000 per annum
Lead Product Owner Salesforce