Salesforce Technical Architect
|Job Title:||Salesforce Technical Architect|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£90000 - £110000 per annum + 25% bonus|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 17:02|
Salesforce Technical Architect:
One of the largest global Salesforce partners is looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Architect to work on numerous projects with household names. As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you'll be leading a dedicated Salesforce team to deliver Salesforce excellence through advisory services, consulting and hands-on execution across the full Salesforce product suite.
Boasting 4 Salesforce Certified Technical Architects amongst their ranks, and working with 96 of the FTSE 100 companies, this is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to high profile clients, whilst working alongside some of the world's leading Salesforce professionals. On joining, you'll be assigned a mentor who will support your career, whether that be as a future Salesforce Certified Technical Architect or broadening your cloud experience to become an Enterprise Architect/CTO.
Your key responsibilities will likely include:
- Technical and Solution Architecture - design, pilot, test
- Implement scalable technology solutions leveraging the Salesforce suite of products
- Scale technical delivery by means of automation or alternative digital innovation
- Develop and manage customer relationships to ensure continued role as go-to partner
- Cost estimation and resource planning
- Active involvement in RFPs and tenders
- Management of onshore and offshore technical teams
You'll be expected to have:
- 5+ years Salesforce experience
- Previous exposure implementing Salesforce at an enterprise level
- Full project lifecycle experience - define, design, deliver, deploy
- Previous Salesforce consulting exposure
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous management experience (highly desirable)
Role: Salesforce Technical Architect - must have flexibility to travel
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 + 25% bonus
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to the details provided and Zak Harvey will be in touch shortly.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce recruitment specialists in the UK, representing Salesforce directly, the partner network and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants, we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in Salesforce recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's