Salesforce Technical Consultant - Leading Salesforce Partner
|Job Title:||Salesforce Technical Consultant - Leading Salesforce Partner|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€55000.00 - €85000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 12:19|
Salesforce Technical Consultant - Leading Irish Salesforce Partner
A leading provider of Salesforce solutions across Europe are looking to grow their team with Salesforce Developers!
This company are a Salesforce platinum partner and cover the full Salesforce product suite. Although they have customers in the UK, mainland Europe and the US there will minimal travel involved with this position. You will work in a very experienced team and they will provide you with any training you want or need as well as sponsoring Salesforce certifications. They also have exceptional benefits including health insurance for your whole family.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing Salesforce platforms for their clients.
- Technical ownership of deliverables and proposing solutions.
- Managing stakeholders
- Working with a SCRUM master/Technical Engagement Manager to efficiently deliver projects.
You will be required to have
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Salesforce Devloper
- Apex & lightning experience
- Experience with VisualForce (highly desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- A minimum of one Salesforce certification
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Technical Consultant - Leading UK Salesforce Partner
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salesforce Technical Consultant
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Consultant