Salesforce Technical Lead
|Job Title:||Salesforce Technical Lead|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 16:51|
Salesforce Technical Lead - London - Up to £70,000
A leading software company are looking to recruit a Salesforce Technical Lead to join their ranks who will possess the necessary skills to lead a highly effective Salesforce technical team and produce results. You will be required provide technical insight into a variety of areas of the business.
Key benefits for this role include a young and work hungry environment, latest Salesforce technology, senior level management who provide key development and experience, a great career progression structure, 1-day remote working, 28 days annual leave, quarterly events, located in a key area of London.
Due to the great benefits offered, there will be a great opportunity to progress in a variety of different areas, e.g. experience, skill level, career.
Numerous experience is required for this role so if you meet the criteria then please apply!
- Developing business requirements, process flows, specifications, app design, config and testing.
- Implementations of custom solutions on the Salesforce Platform
- The preparation of high quality data, e.g. test data, etc.
- Work directly with stakeholders
- Supervise a team of Salesforce developers and/or business analysts
- Appropriately identify and deal with issues
- Manage multiple commercial systems and platforms, heavily orientated around Salesforce.
- 3+ years' experience in the development of software
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written, Technical)
- Good analytical & organisational skills
- Able to work cross-functionally with other teams
- Strong skill at the customisation and coding of Salesforce (Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, etc)
- Good time management
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's