Salesforce Technical Lead
|Job Title:||Salesforce Technical Lead|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 18:36|
Salesforce Technical Lead
Growing software company with new leadership and investment is seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead to be responsible for their Salesforce systems overhaul. Managing a small team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers, you will have responsibility for primary business systems which include: Salesforce, Zuora, E-Commerce and custom applications.
Despite this, the majority of your role will still be hands on and you'll have ownership over Salesforce Architecture, Development, Configuration and Administration. You'll be expected to play a key role in translation functional requirements into high quality, scalable solutions.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of Salesforce and its related team.
- Analysis and review of business requirements.
- Design and implement new solutions, including multiple integrations with 3rd party systems (Zuora, tax, credit card, E-Commerce etc).
- Ensure coding best practices.
- Prepare high quality documentation.
To be successful, you'll be expected to have:
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Solid Salesforce configuration and development knowledge.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Strong integration experience - particularly with financial/billing tools.
- Salesforce Lightning exposure (highly desirable).
- Excellent communications skills - able to liaise with technical and business teams.
Role: Senior Technical Lead (Permanent)
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to the details provided and Zak Harvey will be in touch shortly.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce recruitment specialists in the UK, representing Salesforce directly, the partner network and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants, we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in Salesforce recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Technical Architect
City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + 25% bonus
Up to £80000 per annum
Up to £55000.00 per annum
Up to £65000.00 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum