Salesforce Vlocity Architect/Lead
|Job Title:||Salesforce Vlocity Architect/Lead|
|Location:||Roseland, New Jersey|
|Salary:||US$140000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Azodi|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 19:17|
Lawrence Harvey is an IT Professional Search and Recruitment specialist dedicated to providing quality staffing and advisory services within cutting-edge technologies.
Based in Santa Monica, CA, the Salesforce Recruitment Practice help build Salesforce Teams with direct clients and Partners across North America, connecting professionals with some of the top companies in the U.S.
We are supporting a Global Platinum Partner who is looking for a Vlocity Architect in New Jersey! With a number of openings in the Salesforce team, who has a strong pipeline of projects, including Vlocity, this is a great opportunity to further your SFDC career and learn from some of the best out there.
Salesforce Vlocity Architect
- 6-8 years Salesforce/Vlocity experience
- 2 years Technical Architect experience
- Hands-on/Client facing Architect work
- Service Cloud experience
- Extensive knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices
- Extensive administration and development experience on Salesforce.com platform
- Proficiency with SFDC custom objects, Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, SOQL
- Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing Salesforce.
- Experience with technologies - Java Script, JQuery, Web Services, REST and SOAP APIs
- Responsible for new development along with providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by developers.
- Experience in deployment/packaging using Eclipse, Ant scripts & MetadataAPI
- Lead the team of developers and configuration specialist in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development.
- Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other applications/systems
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Team player with abilities to work in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
- 5+ years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and implement efficient, cost effective application program solutions on the Salesforce and Marketing Cloud platforms.
- Work as a team member with the Salesforce and Fixed Income Systems teams on scheduled releases as well as troubleshooting problems and may analyze existing system and programming logic to provide more efficient machine operations or to identify difficulties.
- Operate on the Salesforce, Marketing Cloud development platforms.
- Document and complete developer test cases to ensure stable integration with existing mature systems.
Generic Managerial Skills: Status reporting to stake holders, Execution within Budget, Assured Quality delivery on time, Agile scrum execution.
Education: Graduate Degree
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's