SAP BI Analyst - Voted a best UK Company
|Job Title:||SAP BI Analyst - Voted a best UK Company|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Great Benefits!|
|Start Date:||ASAP (Will wait for Notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Cowley|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 11:52|
SAP BI Analyst - Voted a UK Best Company To Work For!
A unique opportunity to work for a market leading company within its respected industry! This company has been voted a best company to work for on numerous occasion! They provide a competitive salary, excellent benefits as well as the opportunity to learn and develop!
The company are looking for an experienced SAP BI Analyst to help their SAP Practice (SAP Analytics Cloud and BW/4HANA) continue to achieve immaculate standards. The company have a very healthy pipeline of projects, with a planned SAP Analytics Cloud and BW/4HANA implementations this year, which you will play a key part in to contribute to the successful delivery of the Business Intelligence work programmes ensuring that all reporting enhancements meet requirements and are delivered to time, quality and cost measures.
- Min of 5 years Business Objects experience - Universe and Report design and development (ideally Certified)
- Business Objects Development and BAU experience
- Extensive experience in building semantic layer to support BI/MI reports.
- Experienced in guiding and advising with the relevant business stakeholders.
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent experience with a visualisation tool such as Tableau or Qlik or Power BI etc.
Salary - £45,000 to £55,000 + 15% Bonus and Great Benefits.
- Experience of knowledge with SAP Analytics Cloud.
This is an excellent opportunity and will attract a lot of interest. If you are interested, please apply via the link now.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's