SAP Data (BODS) Developer - No Travel
|Job Title:||SAP Data (BODS) Developer - No Travel|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + 10 % & Great Benefits!|
|Start Date:||ASAP (Will wait for Notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Cowley|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 15:29|
Data Migration (BODS/BO) Developer - Exciting Project Pipeline!
Opportunity to work for a successful global business headquartered in the UK! With the business rolling out wall to wall SAP (Major SAP Project). The company are looking for experts in Data Migration to help deliver high quality analytical solutions to exceed customer expectations.
A challenging but rewarding environment with excellent training and new technology on offer to the successful applicant.
You will be expected to;
- Design and develop SAP Business Objects Data Services jobs for Data Conversion and Data Integration to and from SAP and other sources.
- Collaborate with technical team to maintain BODS server architecture, data governance and end-end processes.
- Schedule transformation jobs in Management Console to produce data load files in text format for loading via LSMW or directly into SAP tables and structures.
- Performance tuning of BODS ETL and data models.
- Data modelling and data architecture skills using BODS ETL toolset.
- Expertise in SAP Data Extraction process BODS Jobs development.
- Experience delivering solutions to an agreed standard using industry standard methodologies.
- Proven experience working in a small team delivering technical solutions to project requirements.
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills.
- In order to be considered for this role you must have or be eligible for security clearance (min 5 years working in the UK).
This an excellent opportunity for a talented data migration consultant to work on an exciting SAP landscape, please apply via the link to be considered.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Data Analyst
£55000 - £70000 per annum + pension, benefits
Master Data Specialist
£350 - £400 per day
Junior Data Scientist (Risk/Audit)
£35000 - £450000 per annum + pension, benefits