SAP Development Manager - ERP & Payroll - S/4 HANA Cloud
|Job Title:||SAP Development Manager - ERP & Payroll - S/4 HANA Cloud|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + £5k car, up to 40% bonus, 10% pension|
|Start Date:||ASAP (will wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Wilkins|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 11:59|
One of the largest British companies with multinational operations across America and Europe has started planning for what will be one of the largest, if not the largest, SAP transformations programmes in the world. What's even more exciting is this programme of work across SAP will be based around SAP latest offering of S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, Hybris and Ariba.
To support this transformation the company have decided to expand their in-house SAP function by creating a Digital Enterprise SAP team and in turn expand the internal knowledge base around SAP's new tech; S/4 HANA, Cloud, Hybris and Ariba.
To kick things off this high profile SAP Development Manager Group ERP & Payroll, is signed off and ready to recruit. The successful applicant will lead the SAP ERP and Payroll technical team and oversee the end to end delivery of SAP projects.
Salary - £70,000 - 80,000 basic, £5,100 car allowance, 5% cash pot, 10% pension and a max bonus of 40%
Duration - Permanent
Location - Berkshire
- Responsible for the management of Lead SAP Developers and SAP Developers.
- End to end development and support of all Group SAP ERP and Payroll solutions.
- Drive standards and customisation towards the SAP Digital Enterprise Systems strategy.
- Deliver functional changes into production, operating a devops model through both internal and external partners.
- Managing the operational queues and operational processes.
- Define a costed and prioritised programme of system development and support.
- Manage a wide range of complex stakeholder relationships.
- Drive outstanding performance and commitment through coaching, developing, motivating and inspiring team members.
- Resource planning.
- Conduct performance and development reviews.
No sponsorship is on offer. Sorry.
- Excellent leadership experience managing large SAP Development & Support Teams.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills where you have driven outstanding performance through coaching, motivating and inspiring staff.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Able to work effectively across matrix management structures.
- Strong technical SAP background within SAP ERP and Payroll/Finance.
- Knowledge of application life cycle management, middleware, security and synchronisation frameworks.
- Functional knowledge around the core SAP ERP modules such as Supply Chain and Finance / Payroll.
- Knowledge of the latest technology movements in SAP, such as S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, Hybris etc (any live exposure to development in this space is an added bonus).
- Industry preference would be towards telco, utilities or finance (but not a must).
This is one not to miss. Apply now with your CV and I will call back in due course to go through the role and your situation in more detail. Conversely please call Jamie Wilkins on 0203 327 3071 for a confidential conversation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior SAP S/4 HANA Finance Manager
£90000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + Bonus
SAP SCM solution Architect S/4 HANA
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Benefits
SAP SD/MM Functional Analyst- S/4 HANA Implementation
£50000.00 - £62000.00 per annum + Bonus
SAP FI/CO - End User - S/4 HANA project pipeline
Crawley, West Sussex
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus
SAP Project manager
Ghent, East Flanders