SAP EWM Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP EWM Consultant|
|Salary:||£600 - £640 per day|
|Contact Name:||Huseyin Akpinar|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2022 14:47|
Role: SAP EWM Consultant (Extended Warehouse Management)
Length: 18 months
Location: Hybrid - Travel to London
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Rate: £600-£640 per day
One of my UK consultancy sector clients are currently looking for a SAP EWM Consultant. They are recruiting for a SAP EWM Consultant to join them on a hybrid basis with occasional travel to London. This initial contract runs on for a 18-month engagement - this does have a view to extend beyond this date.
They are interested in SAP EWM Consultant with experience of working in an Agile environment amongst multi-disciplinary teams.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
* Minimum 10+ years of SAP experience
* Minimum 5+ years of SAP EWM
* The SAP EWM consultant is responsible for leading the design and implementation of an SAP EWM solution-delivery of project deliverables including blue prints, functional and technical specifications, system configuration, testing, training and go-live support.
* Review, analyse, and evaluate as-is business processes for warehouse management within inbound, outbound and internal warehouse processes.
* Lead and assist in SAP design sessions
* Configure and maintain the relevant S/4 components including but not limited to SAP EWM (including documentation)
* Support business users in delivery of end user training.
* Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
Are you interested in this position? If so, then please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's