SAP FI/CO Business analyst- End User - No Travel
|Job Title:||SAP FI/CO Business analyst- End User - No Travel|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + 25% bonus + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP (wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jordon King|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2018 08:21|
Extremely exciting opportunity to work for a globally recognisable brand. The organization is looking for a SAP FI/CO business analyst, to join the expanding SAP FI/CO team. This expansion is due to a number of interesting SAP FI/CO projects relating to recent business acquisition
The successful applicant will work on end to end SAP FI/CO projects, support, enhancement and all within a challenging working environment. Excellent training and career opportunities are also on offer.
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you I WOULD highly recommend getting in touch, as end user SAP FI/CO roles like this, typically attract a great deal of attention. Please don't hesitate and get in touch now the future awaits!
- Managing relationships with key finance stakeholders in the business and external suppliers to implement significant value in SAP FI/CO contributing to the continuous success of the thriving dynamic business environment.
- SAP FI/CO Responsible for the investigation, analysis, design build and testing of SAP FI/CO to create business advantage.
- Investigation and analysis of business issues and requirements within SAP FI/CO.
- Ensuring process and system integrity, able to identify opportunities for the business to simplify and standardise and create potential business.
- Minimum of 3 years SAP FI/CO experience.
- Experienced at least one full life cycle in SAP FI/CO.
- Strong business analysts skills including strong stakeholder engagement.
- Possess highly developed interpersonal skills coupled with the drive and motivation to play a crucial role in the development of fast paced business growth.
This is an exciting SAP FI/CO analyst role with great rewards to pursue an extraordinary career. This is a rare job, with huge potential don't wait to get in touch. Apply now by replying to this email with CV and Cover letter attached (preferably)
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP FICO Business Analyst
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 10% Bonus
SAP FI/CO Business Analyst
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
SAP SD EDI Consultant
SAP Project manager
Ghent, East Flanders
SAP Logistics Consultant
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Great Benefits! + Bonus!