Sap Finance (IFRS16)
|Job Title:||Sap Finance (IFRS16)|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 09:17|
Sap Finance (IFRS16) - FTSE 100 Company - Berkshire
Globally recognised FTSE 100 company is seeking a Sap Finance specialist with knowledge of the RE-FX and Asset Accounting modules.
If successful you will work on a large-scale IFRS16 transformation project and manage the SAP solution.
The company is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the highest quality of people where your talent will be recognised with a brilliant workplace environment and benefit scheme.
- Manage the IFRS16 Solution design and ensure alignment with global strategy.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure they understand the necessary requirements and changes.
- Help develop the roadmap and analyse the costs for the project.
- Provide technical SAP support.
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits
- Excellent knowledge of Sap Finance specifically RE-FX.
- Stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Knowledge of IFRS16.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Support Consultant x2 (MM and FI)
Crawley, West Sussex
Application Architect | Finance | Scotland
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
JNR EPM Consultant - Major Consultancy - Perm
City of London, London
£30000 - £50000.00 per annum
Enterprise Data Owner - London - 6 months