SAP Finance Lead
|Job Title:||SAP Finance Lead|
|Salary:||£500 - £530 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 11:08|
Role: SAP Solution Lead (Finance)
Duration: 3 months initially
Rate: £500 - £535 per day
Location: Portsmouth (due to current restrictions will be set up to work from home initially)
Clearance: SC would be advantageous, but not compulsory
IR35 Status: Outside
The SAP Solution Lead (Finance) is a critical role in the SAP Service and Programme organisation and is responsible for the design, configuration, analysis and support of the SAP FI-CO modules/solutions, including the related integrations and user interfaces to meet the business needs. Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the Finance solution lead adds value to the SAP organisation through their technical and business process knowledge of this area.
Provides specialist level design, configuration and functional support for the SAP solutions in the FI-CO (including Treasury) modules/solutions of ECC6
- Excellent configuration, support and business process knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, and Treasury.
- Sound configuration and support knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal orders, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Excellent configuration and support knowledge of all related user interfaces and the processes and data it supports.
- Excellent understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP (Project/Systems/Finance/Timesheets/ Supply Chain Planning/Procurement/HR).
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensures all Business Processes, Functional specification, Technical specifications, Test scripts and Training documentation are created and up to date.
- Ensure compliance to existing standards, and development of required data and reporting standards
.- Ensure the integrity of the SAP FI-CO configuration in the SAP systems across multiple landscapes.
- 5 Years of hand-on SAP FI-CO solution lead, configuration and support experience.
- 2 year of hand-on SAP Project Systems, configuration and support experience
- Excellent understanding of business processes and integrations within SAP and
- Finance related solutions required to deliver the service.
- Integration experience with Logistics, Project Systems, Timesheets, HR, Procurement
and Supply Chain
If you are interested, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP SD Consultant
SAP FI/CO Business Analyst
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
SAP SD EDI Consultant
SAP Project manager
Ghent, East Flanders
SAP Logistics Consultant
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Great Benefits! + Bonus!