SAP Global Supply Chain Lead - SAP IBP
|Job Title:||SAP Global Supply Chain Lead - SAP IBP|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Car and Generous Bonus!|
|Start Date:||ASAP (Will wait for Notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Cowley|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 16:59|
SAP Supply Chain Lead - Opportunity to work on IBP
A market-leading organisation based in Slough is actively looking for a permanent SAP Supply Chain Lead (IBP/APO) to help design and shape the SAP Roadmap. This role will act as the owner of SAP SCM modules such as IBP/APO, SAP OTC, SAP PP and SAP P2P.
The successful applicant will be expected to partner with the Global Head of Supply Chain as well as other key stakeholders within the business to help support the company's growth and ambitions by effectively designing and integrating SAP into the business. Which includes;
- Solely responsible for the design, build test and support for SAP Supply Solutions.
- Drive the implementation and adoption of new solutions to enhance the business such as S/4HANA, Fiori etc.
- Participant in strategic design decision as part of a global template.
- Investigate, analyse and solve functional problems.
- 7 years of experience working in SAP SCM.
- Extensive experience within SAP APO.
- Proven experience as a delivery lead.
- Wider SAP SCM knowledge cross OTC, PP, P2P, QM.
- S/4HANA and Fiori experience.
Nice to have,
- Knowledge or experience with SAP IBP.
- Pharma industry experience.
Location - Slough
Salary - £80,000 to £90,000 + £7,200 Car Allowance as well a generous bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented SAP SCM individual to lead SAP SCM for an exciting, ambitious company who will be moving to S/4HANA. To avoid missing out, please apply via the link now.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PMO SAP FI
SAP Enterprise Solution Architect S/4HANA
£90000 - £120000 per annum
SAP FICO Business Analyst
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 10% Bonus
SAP FI/CO Business Analyst
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
SAP SD EDI Consultant