SAP P2P Lead ( S/4HANA Project)
|Job Title:||SAP P2P Lead ( S/4HANA Project)|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 14:04|
Role: Lead SAP P2P
Day Rate: £500 - £560
Contract: 12 months initially
I am currently helping one of my client in their search for a SAP P2P Consultant for a project which is due to start this month.
SAP Procure to Pay Lead skills:
- Solid SAP Supply Chain background (experience with at least one module: SAP MM, integration with other SAP modules)
- SAP S/4 HANA Supply Chain implementation experience
- Functional experience and deep understanding of SAP Supply chain solutions
Common Required Professional and Technical Expertise for the Role
- Implementation experience in SAP S/4HANA versions
- At least 4 full end-to end SAP project lifecycles, managing large teams across regions global roll out experience, managing senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of Consumer Products and Retail is a requirement for the role.
- Ability to identify, develop & implement solutions to gaps to meet business needs
- Leading large teams to Success and contributing to a team-oriented environment
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
Senior Stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Services Sales Executive
£75000 - £85000 per annum + + Double OTE + Benefits
CONSULTANT FONCTIONNEL SAP FI/CO (H/F)
€40 - €50 per annum
SAP FI/CO Business Analyst
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
SAP SD EDI Consultant
SAP Project manager
Ghent, East Flanders