SAP Procurement & Supply Chain Solutions Analyst
|Job Title:||SAP Procurement & Supply Chain Solutions Analyst|
|Salary:||£550.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 13:54|
Contract opportunity: SAP Procurement & Supply Chain Solutions Analyst - Portsmouth - initial 5 months - £550-650 per day - SC Clearance required
Experience & Background:
- Demonstrable success in delivery of Procurement and Supply Chain erp transformational programmes, with strong Inventory/Purchasing/Logistics solutions technical experience and knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Procurement and Supply Chain functional practices, techniques, continuous improvements and innovations
- Demonstrable experience in leading an SAP functional team (team sizes of less than 10) through the design, build and implementation phases of a project.
- Cross-functional solutions technical solutions experience and knowledge
- Demonstrable success in delivery of SAP standards and successful build, test and support of implementations across multiple business units and activities within Procurement & Supply Chain be able to demonstrate at least 3 full project lifecycles in a procurement and supply chain implementation role.
Business Skills & Knowledge
- A detailed knowledge of SAP ERP Materials Management, built up over multiple implementation lifecycles including Blueprint design and subsequent implementation is essential. The scope of the role will include design and implementation of SAP MM-Purchasing, SAP MM-Inventory Management, MM Master Data (including batch management, serial number management).
- Integration experience between SAP MM and Plant Maintenance is also required to enable the delivery of an integrated design
- Integration to QM Quality Management and WM Warehouse Management would be desirable.
- Evidence a strong track record in use of project management methodologies and possess good analytical skills
- Ability to lead/support workshops to demo product capability, and demonstrate strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solutions Architect - MongoDB
£500 - £550 per day
Business Analyst - Outsourcing
£400 - £450 per day
Service Transition Analyst
£350 - £400.00 per day
Business Analyst - Project Delivery
South East England, England
£350.00 - £400 per day
QA Test Analyst - Java
£35000 - £50000 per annum