SC Cleared C++ Developer
|Job Title:||SC Cleared C++ Developer|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Downing|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 14:44|
C++ Developer - SC Cleared
6 Month Contract
A Software Engineer with both experience of C++ is needed by a major government defence organisation based in Hook for a 6 Month contract.
You will be working on top secret projects where you will be developing and implementing solutions in accordance with the project goals.
- Producing software design, implementation and verification evidence in accordance with engineering policies and standards within project scheduling constraints
- Undertaking engineering activities as directed by the Technical Lead, working within an Agile team
- Defect Reporting, monitoring and maintenance
- Design, development and defect resolution of code written in C++ and Python in a Red Hat Linux environment
- Production and performance of development and integration level test scripts to verify correct implementation of the design
- Experience of tools such as ClearCase, ClearQuest, Bullseye, Parasoft (valuable skills but not essential)
- UK MOD SC level Security Clearance required.
For more information please apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
NPPV3 Cleared Test Manager
City of London, London
£500.00 - £525.00 per day
East of England, England
£500.00 - £600.00 per day
Hastings, East Sussex
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Worthing, West Sussex
£40000 - £50000 per annum