SC Cleared Java Developer
|Job Title:||SC Cleared Java Developer|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2020 09:09|
Role: SC Cleared Java Developer
Contract Length: 4 months initially
Salary: £500 - £550
*Security Clearance: Active SC is required*
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and deployment of the project through all environments. They will contribute to key components and shared common services, undertake cross-functional engineering projects, working in small Agile teams with other engineers in different knowledge spheres, building supportable, sustainable and reliable services.
Requires hands-on experience with technologies, such as containers (Docker) and the orchestration tools. (Kubernetes ), helm charts, XML, JSON, YAML, JMS and AWS services such as S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud watch.
- Develop the APIs, micro services, deployed in containers to interact with a S3, SQS, SNS, Virus Scanner for Release 1 Development and non-prod environment configured and built as per the H Infrastructure architecture for Release 1.
-Completion of the development of the APIs/microservices, associated validations, backend APIs and unit tests.
-Implement the monitoring for HIDES aligned to the User Stories for Release 1 Completion of the development of the user interface, associated validations, backend APIs and unit tests. Progress towards output will be measured during daily and weekly checkpoint meetings between the supplier and the project manager. Final output is a tested and completed code
- Implement the integration components to integrate with other services for Release 1.
- Completion of the development of the integration components and unit tests. Progress towards output will be measured during daily and weekly checkpoint meetings between the supplier and the project manager. Final output is a tested and completed code.
Skills (including specialist skills) and/or knowledge required:
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with Java 11, Junit, Mockito, XML, XSD, JSON, JSON Schema Definition.
- Experience in developing highly available asynchronous services using Spring Boot, data transformation-
- Experience of deploying the Asycnchronous Services in a K8 cluster running within a VPC in AWS and integrating with AWS services e.g. S3, SNS, SQS, Amazon MQ (and cross account access)
- Experience of installing/configuring operational monitoring tooling e.g. Prometheus/Grafana, capturing metric, and setting up operational dashboards
- Experience in working Agile methodologies, TDD (Test Driven Development) and (CI & CD) Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Jenkins / Ansible), not essential but helps.
- Understanding of cloud concepts and how to automate the build over specific API's within the cloud.
- 10 Years of working in Java
- 2 years of experience working with AWS
- 2 years of experience working with Kubernetes
If you are interested please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SC Cleared Technical Analyst
£500 - £550 per day
DevOps Engineer - DV Cleared
£500 - £530 per day
£600 - £640 per day
Dynamics 365 AX Developer
£60000 - £65000 per annum + pension, benefits
Senior SharePoint Developer
Up to £475 per day