SC Cleared .Net Developer
|Job Title:||SC Cleared .Net Developer|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 09:35|
One of my leading clients, a global organisation based in Staffordshire are looking for an SC Cleared .Net Developer to join them on-site for a 6 month contract.
Contractor principle tasks and responsibilities are:-
- Review the solution technical design and liaise with the Business Systems Analyst to ensure solution is delivered in line with business requirements.
- Translate requirements, use cases, storyboards in to functional applications.
- Plans, designs and conducts test of programs; corrects errors and re-tests to achieve an error free result.
- Ensure code reuse and efficiency are taken in to account in the design.
- Maintaining technical awareness at a level where alternatives can be analysed and modelled according to technical feasibility.
- Conducts reviews of supplied specifications, with others as appropriate.
- Takes part in reviews of own work. Takes part in reviews of the work of colleagues.
- Utilising technical experience and skills to assess and advise on the practicability of solutions, marrying up technical limitations with operational realities.
- Ensure that the solution has been verified and accepted, by liaising with other Application Solutions Team representatives, prior to deployment in to Live environments.
- Provide necessary non-technical/ technical input to bids and tenders to support business.
- Being part of the full software development cycle
- Translate requirements, uses cases, storyboards in to functional applications.
- Strong commercial experience in designing, developing, deploying and supporting web sites, web application and middleware components and services (Using ASP, ASP.Net, C#, Oracle) and have a good knowledge of development tools i.e. Visual Studio.
- Experience of developing web services using wither REST or SOAP.
- A good knowledge of database design and working SQL (Oracle or MSSQL)
- Applying quality standards to all tasks.
- Collaborate with others to achieve a common goal.
- Provide necessary non-technical/technical input in to bids and tenders to support business.
- Knowledge of MVC, nHibernate, jQuery, Entry Framework desirable.
- Unit and integration test development knowledge and experience TDD desirable.
- Some exposure of CI/CD pipelines.
- Self-motivated and able to plan and schedule own tasks within a limited time frame.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300 - £400 per day
Lead .NET Developer - Bristol - £50,000 - £60,000
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
NPPV3 Cleared Test Manager
City of London, London
£500.00 - £525.00 per day
Lead Software Engineer - .Net / C#
£55000 - £65000 per annum + great benefits
Swiss Franc750.00 - Swiss Franc825 per day