SC Cleared Technical Analyst
|Job Title:||SC Cleared Technical Analyst|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 10:12|
Role: Technical Analyst
Day Rate: £500 - £550 (umbrella company)
Contract Length:6 months (possible extension)
Location: London but Home Working
IR35 Status: Inside
Clearance: SC Clearance
*Note: Active SC Clearance is required *
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Experience of AWS / Azure cloud technology - and Modern Desktop/dashboard platforms solutions.
- Able to work across multiple (including agile / scrum) teams - assessing the technical elements that will require important analysis, and deliver the outputs into the teams, in the required timescales.
- Creating, managing, and handing over Cloud dashboards - covering AWS / Azure and M365, encompassing run time costs and estimated forecasts.
- Working with Teams covering; Network / AWS / M365 / Azure / and cloud platform solutions such as Security Logging / Transit Gateways / Infrastructure Monitoring and Alerting Platforms .
- Assessing team non-functional (technical) requirements to meet user needs - supporting all teams in the analysis of this - including volumetrics / performance.
- Working closely with the Product team and technical architects to examine all business demands and suggest the right applications and technology in order to provide effective solutions to all technical issues - including peripherals.
- Working with the site survey and prison teams to translate survey data, monitoring and asset information/outputs to tangible requirements (tech) for assessment. Using tooling to query site information (software / components / printers etc) - utilising tools such as Tanium.
- Able to assess tech licence requirements and be able to detail what is required for the tech delivery lead / commercial.
- Must have a deep understanding of business practices and approaches to assess for transformation / leaning; possess adequate knowledge of databases, data (and migration) ,networks, cloud services, security, service, and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to generate non-functional requirements, be able to perform network analysis and subsequent solution working to minimise run costs
If you are interested, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oracle Integration Consultant - SC Cleared
£650 - £700 per day
Technical Integration Architect
£70000 - £80000 per annum + pension, benefits
Technical Lead Devops
Business Intelligence Analyst
£30000 - £45000 per annum + pension, benefits
Data Governance Analyst
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits