Scientific Challenges Specialist/Practitioner
|Job Title:||Scientific Challenges Specialist/Practitioner|
|Salary:||£400 - £420 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 14:37|
Contract opportunity: Scientific Challenges Specialist / Practitioner - 15 months - Salisbury or Portsdown West - INSIDE IR35 - £400-420 per day (Umbrella) - SC Clearance
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
- Strong communication skills
- Fundamental research skills (from scratch)
- A technically credible background, sufficient to have the ability to effectively shape and conduct S&T responses to the stakeholder problems and needs.
- Business analysis or systems thinking skills in a research context.
- Awareness of conceptual modelling techniques and utility of abstract thought.
- The ability to communicate complex problems succinctly and to use this to influence and negotiate from a position of technical and intellectual strength.
- The ability to be self-starting and directing and having a dynamic, team-based proactive approach to tasks and the solving of challenging problems.
- An appreciation of experimentation methods and data analysis, ideally in respect of 'in the field' activities as well as in laboratory settings.
- Previous experience or exposure to the military context, and especially military C2
- Knowledge of experimental methods that include human factors, technology war-gaming or action research
- Familiarity with ethical and legal issues
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's