Security and DataCenter Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Security and DataCenter Network Engineer|
|Salary:||€500.00 - €550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 10:25|
Role: Security and DataCenter Network Engineer
Duration: 1 year minimum
Pay rate: 500€-550€ per day
- Responsible for Architecture/HLD in the DataCentre (DC) and IP Services connectivity domains. This includes typical DC equipment range (switching, firewall, Loadbalancing, DNS and monitoring aggregation solutions) together with the L3VPN logic needed to potentially interconnect complex services in a WAN environment. IP services connectivity HLD includes interaction with service platforms owners and possible the security department.
- LLD and implementation of a project which means:
- Design, test and implement technical solutions based on business and operational requirements, considering recent technology evolutions.
- Generates methods, procedures and technical documentation regarding delivered solutions to be used by the various operational departments, performs operational hand-over of the delivered solution
- Ensures that the datacentre network & systems are rightfully dimensioned
- Manages the system's software & hardware lifecycle.
- The manager is looking for a Senior Engineer with experience in data centre (5 to 10 years)
- The person be involved in several project that will have to be developed and pushed forward.
- One of the main projects is related to the deployment of new network in the context of a migration from CISCO ASA to Checkpoint Firewall.
- The engineer will be involved in the High- and low-level design of solutions and will then be responsible for the implementations of the solution designed. That is why a good understanding of Architecture/HLD is needed.
- Proper routing experience with Cisco/Nokia routers
- Ansible & Python Scripting (a big plus) Ansible could be used to automate the configurations which could be automatized in different sites.
- Cisco Nexus product Family (2K, 5K) few projects could involve this technology that is the one used in the DataCenter
- The team is in continuous collaboration with other teams for aspects related to connectivity, hence soft skills, communications etc are very important.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Required Expert knowledge
- Datacenter network architecture, concepts and configurations (CCIE Data Center level or equivalent by experience)
- Firewall management and related security concepts
- Required Hands on experience with these technologies
- Checkpoint Firewall rollout experience;
- Proper routing experience with Cisco/Nokia routers.
- Ansible & Python Scripting (a big plus)
- Cisco Nexus product Family (2K, 5K).
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's