|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£650 - £750 per day|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 16:36|
My client based in London are looking for a Security Architect for a 12 month contract opportunity to start ASAP. The client is looking to offer between £650-£750 p/d. Please note that this role is outside IR35.
Successful candidates will deliver security accreditation artefacts in accordance with the client's accreditation methods, ensure IA obligations are fulfilled and solution is fit for formal security accreditation.
- Active DV Clearance***
- Security architecture/engineering for high assurance/secure systems - including, but not limited to, cloud computing based solutions.
- Security architecture, demonstrating deep experience in information security principles, enterprise solution design and delivery.
- Consulting and engineering in development of industry leading practices and implementation of solid security principles across organisations, to meet business goals and rigorous regulatory requirements.
- Information security risk management - deep experience performing all aspects, from risk identification, to assessment and treatment.
- Security aspects of cloud computing: including attack surface vulnerabilities, internal and external threat actors and threats, control measures.
- Identity and access management for cloud computing and non-cloud solutions
- Highly Desirable: CISSP and/or CISA
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £120000.00 per annum + benefits+bonus
Network Security Architect
£500 - £550 per day
Senior Security Architect
City of London, London
£500 - £750 per day
Cyber Security Architect
Security Solutions Architect