Security Architect - Active SC Clearance
|Job Title:||Security Architect - Active SC Clearance|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2022 15:10|
My client are looking for an SC Cleared Security Architect for a 6 month contract opportunity to start ASAP.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE
IR35 Status: Outside IR35
Rate: Up to £625 per day
- Government experience is highly desirable - managing cyber risk & posture
- Design and review secure system architectures through the application of patterns and principles, to meet user needs while managing risks.
- Effectively translate and accurately communicate security and risk implications across technical and non-technical stakeholders, and are able to respond to challenge.
- Experience advising on developments to security approaches in technology. You can identify new technologies and design the use of these in the business context.
- You have knowledge of system architectures especially legacy on-premise environments. You can understand and articulate the impact of vulnerabilities on existing and future designs
- You can interpret and apply an understanding of policy and process, business architecture, and legal and political implications to assist in the development of technical solutions or controls.
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Strong Package
£60000 - £75000 per annum + + Package
GCP Security Architect
£650 - £700 per day + Outside IR35
Senior Security Architect
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits